Today I went to First Thursday in the Pearl. It's one of my favorite things to do. The Street Fair had amazing art and I could smell the beer brewing from Bridgeport Brewery. It was fantastic.
This is a light that I thought looked really cool. And the blue sky was a plus.
This is NW 13th Avenue- I just love this street. I feel like it personifies Portland- so vibrant.
This is Chandra- on of my dearest friends. She's also a photographer and doesn't exactly enjoy being in front of the lens- but you can't tell that here!
This is a light that I thought looked really cool. And the blue sky was a plus.
This is NW 13th Avenue- I just love this street. I feel like it personifies Portland- so vibrant.
This is Chandra- on of my dearest friends. She's also a photographer and doesn't exactly enjoy being in front of the lens- but you can't tell that here!



No comments:
Post a Comment