Obviously I have gotten painfully behind with my Project 365 Blog. There are many reasons I'm more than 2 months behind:
~I have been having some serious health issues over the past year- neurological problems, sleep issues and extreme fatigue..fun times I tell you! Many tests later (blood draws, a 2 day sleep study and an MRI) I still don't have any idea exactly what is wrong (I do however know all sorts of things that are normal!).
~I'm also helping care for my 89 year old grandmother. She's in the earliest stages of Alzheimers and believe me...It's no walk in the park. I found myself really jealous of my siblings and cousins who can just go visit Grandma without having to worry about whether she's taken her pills or drank her water...they can just enjoy the time they have left (and don't have to deal with what happens after a week of being off schedule). It's exhausting both physically and emotionally and tonight we argued. I really could have lived with out that.
~ I'm just so distracted that more often than not my camera is staying at the bottom of my purse these days.
So!~ That said I am giving myself a do over (rather a fresh start) for this years blog. So instead of feeling bad about being behind I am starting the 2010 Blog Today- March 23rd. My plan is to force myself to take a shot a day.
My hope is that in doing the daily shots I can push myself beyond my circumstances and really start to shine. (I promise...a photo is to follow)
Thanks for sticking with me!
I know I will see beautiful things here! Call me, text me, e-mail me...I'm always here!
ReplyDelete